An educational project focused on the realities of today.
Through its educational project the College agrees to form qualified
people that is grounded in competence and autonomy.
The desired competence is based on the following main areas:
- The development among students of three versions of competence: knowledge, expertise and know-how.
- Training that ensures the development of sustainable and transferable skills.
- Achieving expertise through sticky laboratories as possible to reality, laboratory projects and practical exercises.
- A specialization that connects students with tech elements used in advanced techniques in the world of work today.
- A strong and organized training around different technical general education.
The autonomy of the students gradually builds during training.
- At the beginning of training, the College provides educational support to students. This framework uses a tenure system whose dynamics allows custom actions between teachers and students.
- In the end, the College promotes student autonomy through synthesis activities of end of studies and may take the form of internships or projects.
- The assistance centers in all disciplines are offered to students. The staff at the Teccart Institute is committed and available.